Our commitment to you.
If you are a client of Pratch & Company, you have entrusted to our care your personal data. We recognized that your relationship with us is based on trust, and that you expect us to act responsibly and in your best interests. Because your personal data are your private information, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in their safekeeping and use.
This means, most importantly, that we do not sell client or prospective client information – whether it is your personal information or the fact that you are a client of Pratch & Company – to anyone without your consent.
Instead, we use your information primarily to complete engagements that you request or to make you aware of other services that we offer.
The information we collect about you.
You provide personal information when you complete an assessment. If you have signed a consent form, we may store the information even if you do not receive feedback from the assessment. In addition, to personal information you provide to us, we may receive information about you that you authorize third parties to provide to us. We may also obtain personal information from third parties in order to help us identify services that may benefit you.
How we handle your personal information.
We do not sell information about current or former clients to third parties. Nor do we share information about clients or prospective clients, except when needed to complete engagements at your request or when you have authorized us to post comments about us on our Site or to make you aware of related services we offer. Here are the details:
- In order to complete certain engagements that you direct, it may be necessary to provide identifying information to companies, individuals, or groups that are not affiliated with Pratch & Company. For example, if you participate in a personality assessment or coaching, we may need to provide certain information about you to officers of the company that is paying for the assessment or coaching.
- In order to alert you to other services we offer, we may share your information with other members of our team, to the extent permitted by law. This would include, for example, sharing your information within Pratch & Company to make you aware of new services.
- In certain instances, we may contract with nonaffiliated individuals or companies to perform services for us. Where necessary, we will disclose information we have about you to these third parties. In all such cases, we provide the third party with only the information necessary to carry out its assigned responsibilities, and only for that purpose. And we require that these third parties treat your private information with the same high degree of confidentiality that we do.
- We will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are compelled by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example, to prevent fraud).
How we protect privacy online.
Our concern for the privacy of our clients naturally extends to those who use our website, Pratchco.com.
- Our Site uses some of the most secure forms of online communication available, including data encryption. These technologies provide a high level of security and privacy when you access certain parts or our site or send secure messages.
- Pratchco.com does not collect “HTTP cookies” and similar data files.
How we safeguard your personal information.
Within Pratch & Company, we restrict access to information about you to those Pratch & Company associates who need to know the information in order to perform their jobs, such as providing advisory services. To protect your personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in keeping with industry standards and practices, and we review and adjust these safeguards regularly in response to advances in technology.
What you can do.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that if you do use online services, you do not provide your user name or password to anyone. If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to you, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately.
We’ll keep you informed.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, but if we do change it, we will tell you promptly.